Talk

Advanced search

I'm sure this is going to get a 50/50 split but Biscuits or Chocolates for Pre-school?

(6 Posts)
iloveholidays Tue 30-Oct-12 09:35:44

Not sure which to go for...

Thanks

oreocrumbs Tue 30-Oct-12 09:49:19

Someone last year on here had a great idea. They bought a big box of tea bags and a jar of coffee for the staff room. That and a nice box of buscuits would probably go down well.

FireOverBabylon Tue 30-Oct-12 09:52:46

Biscuits, you never know if their table in the staff room is near a radiator and chocolates would melt.

Plus they can use the tin at a later date to store crayons in.....

JemimaMuddledUp Tue 30-Oct-12 09:52:47

I'd second the tea and coffee, and I work in a nursery school. At least one of us is usually on a diet so trying to avoid the chocolates and biscuits!

iloveholidays Thu 01-Nov-12 21:43:59

Thanks for the suggestions, maybe I'll look into coffee/tea with a smaller box of biscuits.

Silly question though... Wouldn't these be provided by the preschool anyway? I.e. if already there it's not really a treat? Not sure how its funded to be honest.

ImperialStateKnickers Thu 01-Nov-12 21:47:36

Am I the only person who thought this thread was going to be a vote about preschool being bad biscuit or good [chocolate] (see ongoing threads in Site Stuff about We Want a Chocolate Emoticon to go with wine, brew etc?)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now