Talk

Advanced search

Rapunzel animator doll

(10 Posts)
OhCobblers Mon 29-Oct-12 10:45:16

This seems to be sold out at the Disney store according to their website. Nothing at my local store. Stupid prices on eBay! Any idea where else I could try?
Tia.

WiltingRoses Mon 29-Oct-12 10:47:07

I have her stashed away... am looking for sleeping beauty animator one too! Also sold out online.

sunnyday123 Mon 29-Oct-12 14:04:47

There's literally tons in my local Disney store in Liverpool! Have you tried your local store? I've bought Belle and Aurora!

sunnyday123 Mon 29-Oct-12 14:06:37

Sorry just seen you've tried local store, but def try others as our had stacks of them

OhCobblers Mon 29-Oct-12 15:33:36

Our local store has ALL the animator dolls EXCEPT rapunzel. The lady i spoke to said all the uk stores had sold out hmm of her.

PeskyPiskie Mon 29-Oct-12 15:37:37

Amazon seem to have some in stock.

sunnyday123 Mon 29-Oct-12 18:11:49

Wow can't believe they are £35 on amazon! They're only £15!!!!

TomsBentPinky Mon 29-Oct-12 18:15:55

Im getting these too. i called a few stores and they are putting 4 away for us x

sunnyday123 Mon 29-Oct-12 18:19:02

Not sure where you are but honestly Liverpool had them piled by the door about 8 rows high and they are getting deliveries almost everyday til Xmas! I'm sure they'll be back in stock. To be honest though the rapunzel doesn't look that much different to the aurora if she's a fan of both. Initially I thought the aurora was rapunzel when I first picked it up. Ok the hair is longer on the rapunzel but practically it's prob easie to have one of the others as I expect it'll be a tangled mess after a week!

OhCobblers Mon 29-Oct-12 22:32:17

Thanks v much. Will try and get one if they come back in stock as you can't get them sent from one store to another. Am also rather peeved at the lady I spoke to who wouldn't even check the stock levels in the other branches as she "knows" that rapunzel has sold out everywhere when clearly Liverpool, at least, have them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now