Talk

Advanced search

do you buy your children gifts from Santa to share?

(4 Posts)
fuckwittery Mon 29-Oct-12 09:46:08

Just wondering how common. Think mine share fine usually, and DD1 has so much of her own being first born, I like to tell her she has to share a lot with her sister.
This year the 2 big presents I'm thinking of both being shared; walkie talkies (OK, as they'll get one each), and a chalk board. They are 5 and 2.5. they will both get little bits as well as their own toys (craft stuff for DD1 that DD2 is too little for, and some more babyish toys for DD2 - although can see DD1 wanting to nick all DD2's happyland stuff).

Inneedofbrandy Mon 29-Oct-12 09:49:32

Last year mine had a shared wii and they share it fine.

This year I'm doing them a shared baking and cooking box, can't see the point of them having the same thing each when they can share

fuzzpig Mon 29-Oct-12 09:55:40

Yes, I think we will be doing this for the foreseeable future. DD is 5 and DS is 3, and they play mostly together and like similar stuff, from dolls to dinosaurs. Although they have the odd tiff they do share quite nicely, usually.

Last year was the first time we did a main gift from FC (having only done stockings from him before this) - a dressing up box I spent ages putting together. They love it.

This year they are getting a playmobil castle.

fuzzpig Mon 29-Oct-12 09:57:00

Oh they also got an easel last year (from my parents technically although we chose it) which they share.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now