Talk

Advanced search

best dolls pram for 8yr old??

(8 Posts)
emark Sun 28-Oct-12 18:54:20

just that really, lots seem short handles or flimsy. anyone experience of a taller handle version that is stronger??
Thanks. Price upto £!00

Prarieflower Sun 28-Oct-12 18:57:15

We're considering this.dd has a twin one(now too small) and is just turning 8 at Xmas.Suddenly she's into baby dolls again and would like a realistic pram and doll,tempted to say no to each as worried how much play we'd get out of them however it is her xmas/bday money????

twolittledarlings Sun 28-Oct-12 19:34:59

http://www.diy.com/nav/christmas/wreaths-garlands/garlands/B-and-Q-183cm-6Ft-Snow-Effect-With-Cones-and-Berry-Garland-12499287?skuId=13019935

I got this pram for my daughter who was 7 nearly years ago. It was £60 on Amazon and I got it from an ebay toy shop for £50. They were selling like hot cakes. It was exactly the same but the colours were dark blue and spotty cream contrast. Definitely no regards.

Felt so guilty as she made do with a cheap £4 stroller from Woolworths for much of her earlier childhood. As she was so into her dolls and used to use anything to move them in like a plastic toy cleaning trolley etc. I had to get ths pram.

Saw loads but most cater for younger kids as the height of the handles were too short. This one is adjustable so it's good. She will be 9 this Xmas and she still uses it a lot.

Can definitely recommend.This has a springy chassis, has matching happy bag, rain cover, parasol.

twolittledarlings Sun 28-Oct-12 19:37:39

Sorry, meant to say has matching nappy bag. Bought this new as found the one I liked on Amazon then shopped around for the cheapest which was on Ebay.

emark Sun 28-Oct-12 21:16:50

the link is for tinsel garland???

twolittledarlings Sun 28-Oct-12 22:27:10

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mamas-Papas-X-cel-Pram-Sugar/dp/B007KVE96S/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1351463035&sr=1-3-catcorr

Sorry embark, ths is the correct one. Am doing this on my iPad which does not have the square brackets to show the link so need to copy and paste.

twolittledarlings Sun 28-Oct-12 22:29:11

Oh dear, not doing too well. Apologies for spelling your name wrong. Emark.
It's this prescriptive text thing. Did not notice until I pressed post.

emark Mon 29-Oct-12 10:11:10

Thanks twolittledarlings.
Anymore suggestions ??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now