Talk

Advanced search

A good toy for an almost 2 yr old who loves music

(6 Posts)
RonettePulaski Sun 28-Oct-12 09:36:08

I can't bear the electronic shite that those vtech type toys play but dd LOVES music, she starts jiggling and dancing as soon as she hears any at all

I'd there something like an iPod for babies, but with flashing lights or something to make it a bit more fun bog and preferably something I don't have to spend hours downloading music onto

So not at all like an iPod then confused

RonettePulaski Sun 28-Oct-12 09:37:11

Not sure why there's an errant 'bog' there

mamij Sun 28-Oct-12 09:40:10

How about something like this - http://www.elc.co.uk/Sing-Along-CD-Player---Pink/134441,default,pd.html

Your DD can listen, sing and dance to it!

puds11 Sun 28-Oct-12 09:41:43

Keyboard? I gave my DD my keyboard when she was about 1ish. She loves it, in fact she was playing it this morning.

RonettePulaski Sun 28-Oct-12 09:53:19

CD player a possibility, although we've not actually got any cd's, which brings me back to the ipodish thing for kids

A keyboard, would that play actual tunes or would she just be plinky plonking

Thanks for the suggestions, it gives me a starting point smile

pinkandsparklytoo Sun 28-Oct-12 09:54:28

www.amazon.co.uk/Chocolate-Bidou-2GB-built-loudspeaker/dp/B004IYFZWW/ref=pd_sim_sbs_k_h_b_cs_1

www.amazon.co.uk/Leapfrog-Toys-Learn-Groove-Player/dp/B00804BE8A/ref=pd_sim_sbs_k_h_b_cs_6

www.amazon.co.uk/Baby-Zoo-Music-Box-Player/dp/B005U9YLYM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_k_h_b_cs_3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now