Talk

Advanced search

What do you think of this for dh?

(9 Posts)
chaosisawayoflife Fri 26-Oct-12 19:51:15

Dh has just been offered a new job and starts in January. Yay! Anyway, up until now he has always worn tracksuits to work amd carried a rucksack (pe teacher) but in his new role he'll be wearing suits as it's a senior role. I'm going to get him a couple of shirts and ties, but wanted opinions on this as a bag. Would your dh like/ use it? I'm sure dh would happily carry on using a battered rucksack with his suit, but I think a 'proper' bag would give a better impression. What do you think?

Trills Fri 26-Oct-12 19:54:46

That's cool, I like it.

It looks leather-y but it's much more interesting.

nilbyname Fri 26-Oct-12 19:54:55

Dislike it, sorry.

Is it important that it is a recycled item?

simple, but nice

not too far from a rucksack

olibeansmummy Fri 26-Oct-12 20:08:15

I like it and dh would like it.

WaitingForMe Fri 26-Oct-12 20:16:06

I bought one for DH last Christmas and he absolutely loved it. He also gets loads of compliments from other blokes on it.

DH is an accountant and was carrying a rucksack prior to that. He looked ridiculous.

TerrorNotSoFrightened Fri 26-Oct-12 20:31:09

I don't like it, but I don't think it's awful.
Have you looked at scaramanga for man bags? They have lovely ones, but are tan rather than black.

everydayaschoolday Fri 26-Oct-12 20:31:23

I like it. But it's not my DHs taste (he won't venture from a small sports rucksack). But yes I think most blokes would like that one - very bloke-y.

lilbitnecrotic Fri 26-Oct-12 20:44:26

I like it, sounds just the ticket.

inchoccyheaven Fri 26-Oct-12 23:58:58

I like it too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now