Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Plastic/PVC wipe clean festive table cloth

(8 Posts)
iloveholidays Fri 26-Oct-12 13:23:32

Has anyone seen any reasonable priced ones? I'd like one which I could use over December and then store for next year but at the same time not spend a fortune smile

Thanks

Jdub Fri 26-Oct-12 14:40:32

Two years ago, John Lewis had a beautiful red one with gingerbread men and candy canes on - it stays on our breakfast table for the whole of the festive season and is very wipe-cleanable, and was well priced too (but I can't remember exactly how much)

iloveholidays Fri 26-Oct-12 19:20:24

Thanks Jdub, I will have a look. We've got one from John Lewis that we use, but I suspect it will be a bit more than I ideally want to spend. I will have a look though.

Thanks, any other suggestions welcome.

4forkssake Fri 26-Oct-12 20:09:04

Dunelm mill often do them either pre made or you can buy the PVC material off a roll to make your own. Not sure what's involved in making it or if it's ok just to use off the roll but might be worth a look on their site if you don't have a store nearby.

JoJoH1 Fri 26-Oct-12 20:12:33

hi dotcom gift shop have some.

4forkssake Fri 26-Oct-12 20:13:18

These any good?

www.dunelm-mill.com/m/shop/baubles-pvc-fabric-273852

www.dunelm-mill.com/m/shop/christmas-biscuits-pvc-fabric-273853

www.dunelm-mill.com/m/shop/toys-pvc-fabric-273856

www.dunelm-mill.com/m/shop/santa-pvc-fabric-273854

iloveholidays Fri 26-Oct-12 20:21:22

Thanks 4forkssake, they look perfect. It says sold by the metre and asks for quantity... assume you can get 2 metres rather than two 1 metre cloths.

There is one 20 minutes away so I might pop on down to have a look.

Thanks

4forkssake Fri 26-Oct-12 20:31:56

I assume it's by the metre but I'd either go in or give them a call otherwise you might be sellotaping a patchwork tablecloth on Christmas eve grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now