Talk

Advanced search

Last year in TKMaxx and HomeSense they had gorgeous Christmas boxes

(10 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 24-Oct-12 21:43:39

Different sizes with lids. I bought 2, with snowmen patterns inside and out.

I used them for the DC Christmas Eve Hamper (and bought tiny decorations with their names on to stick on).
Unfortunately, I can't keep them as family heirlooms because my DD threw up on hers on New Years Day hmm. (Poor little girl)

Has anyone seen anything like this instore?
I'm looking for trays this year, open topped so I can wrap in cellophane.

TIA

WineGless Wed 24-Oct-12 23:12:54

Not yet but will keep my eyes peeked. Ours is pretty shit tbh

girlywhirly Thu 25-Oct-12 07:48:25

I don't think they'll put out any Christmas stuff until Hallowe'en is over.

ggirl Thu 25-Oct-12 07:57:08

was in homesense the otheer day and there are loads of xmas decs , didn't notice any boxes or trays though
love their xmas stuff

gregssausageroll Thu 25-Oct-12 10:55:00

If you want nice boxes look here

www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-2&storeId=10252&catalogId=10152&keyword=lindy+bowman&x=0&y=0

If the link doesn't work properly go to QVC and search Lindy Bowman. I cannot recommend the stuff enough. Brilliant value and brilliant items.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 25-Oct-12 13:33:14

grin greggs I've been on waitlist for some Lindy Bowman trays since July (Christmas in July) but it's gone the 90 days so they've cancelled it.
The trays were the bigger ones, they've got a set of smaller ones on waitlist though.

I love LB boxes- I bought some of the sequin boxes and the bags with lights.The quality is incredible but they don't tend to repeat things.

Lindy B is on tonight at 8pm. I'll be there wink

I'm a very sad QVC addict.Every room in my house has QVC stuff in it

gregssausageroll Thu 25-Oct-12 22:51:36

Lol. First Lindy stuff I bought was the baby box pack. They are amazing. I have Christmas boxes too and I am goi g to buy some of the tree boxes for little gifts this year.

Waitingforastartofall Fri 26-Oct-12 15:53:11

They have wicker baskets lined in red velvety stuff on home and bargains website and in-store, you could easily cellophane and make them look gorgeous. They are not quite as big as appear In photo though so don't think they'll do for me sad

WineGless Fri 26-Oct-12 16:32:57

I saw those and was hoping they will be in my local one after the Halloween tat has gone. Will check measurements - how big do you need?

Waitingforastartofall Fri 26-Oct-12 18:03:22

It's needs to fit 3 pairs of pyjamas, 3 Santa mugs, a DVD , reindeer dust, and snowman soup. Maybe a bag of popcorn. It might fit its the pjs that are doing it Ds wanted a fleecy reindeer onesie which is bulky.their online delivery isn't bad I got my pillow pet quite quickly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now