Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for 13 year old girl

(8 Posts)
iloveholidays Wed 24-Oct-12 20:49:55

My aunty, uncle and cousin are over for Christmas this year from Canada and I'd like to get my cousin something but no idea what...?

Obviously can't be big as needs to go back in suitcase and to be honest not really sure what she's into as don't see them often. Preferably around £10. I've done hat/scarf sets in the past.

Any ideas?

Thanks

TheWoollybacksWife Wed 24-Oct-12 21:00:14

DD2 is 13.
She would love an iTunes voucher.
BarryM nail varnish.
She has also got her eye on these mittens from Next.
Watercolour pencils.

iloveholidays Wed 24-Oct-12 21:04:40

Thanks woolly. DP has suggested iTunes vouchers but I've no idea if she's got anything to use it on. Mittens looks lovely, did think clothes but I'd probably have to go quite generic. Maybe some PJs.

I'll have a look at the pencils, some sort of stationery was another idea but not sure what.

MrsSchadenfreude Thu 25-Oct-12 06:53:32

Nail polish, earrings, those mittens grin, craft stuff (mine like ones to make jewellery/little boxes to put the jewellery in), book (The London Eye Mystery?), pencils, pens, notebooks, hair stuff, anything from Claire's, nice shower gel.

milk Thu 25-Oct-12 09:36:36

Hollister accessories

Leeds2 Thu 25-Oct-12 13:41:49

My 14 year old loves stuff from Paperchase.

You can get lovely gift boxes from Lush too, which are very popular with that age group. Don't think they would be too heavy.

iloveholidays Thu 25-Oct-12 19:21:10

Thanks everyone, that gives me a few ideas. I'm due with DD3 in a couple of weeks so when she arrives I think Mum is going to drop my Aunty an email to let her know and check to see if there is anything my cousin is really into, but was hoping to get most of my presents sorted before DD3 arrived.

Thanks again

Paperchase do lots of lovely things.

Another idea that used to go down well when my dds were that age was a 'cosy night in' box containing fluffy socks, a mug, hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, a bar of chocolate and a book or magazine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now