Talk

Advanced search

Childrens gardening set wanted, any nice ones about?

(9 Posts)
joymaker Wed 24-Oct-12 15:24:30

DS 2.6 enjoys helping in the garden so would like to get him a set with a small fork and spade in it. Thanks

Flisspaps Wed 24-Oct-12 15:28:53

B&M had lovely wood and metal stuff last year - mini broom, spade and a rake for £1.99 each. They had the hand tools too for about £3.00 for a set of 3 - DD loves hers and they've lasted a year so far and they still look new! Bloody brilliant!

joymaker Wed 24-Oct-12 15:50:42

Fliss wow great prices, best get myself over there to see- he'd love a mini broom, spade and a rake! Was it around this time last year that you bought them?

Leeds2 Wed 24-Oct-12 17:30:45

Our local garden centre sells them individually in a range of colours, but I have no idea how much they are.

Flisspaps Thu 25-Oct-12 21:09:07

I'm sure it was, we bought them for her for Christmas.

joymaker Thu 25-Oct-12 22:04:14

Fliss I went to my local one today and they didn't have any left, so will try the one in town tomorrow. Thanks for the tip off anyway smile

fruitcorner Fri 26-Oct-12 09:03:57

There are some lovely red spotty gardening sets for £6 reduced on the Zulily website -click on the Christmas bonanza box - I can't link to it as I think you have to sign up first.

HGAFC Fri 26-Oct-12 14:04:00

Don't know how much you wanted to spend but I've seen beautiful (but reasonably pricey) Gruffalo sets in our local garden centre.

HGAFC Fri 26-Oct-12 14:05:35

Although this is very sweet as well for considerably less money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now