Talk

Advanced search

Milky the Bunny/Toffee the Pony or Cherry the Cat for dd 2yrs?

(5 Posts)
Rosvita Wed 24-Oct-12 12:36:07

Hi,
Just trying to decide between these items for my dd for Christmas. Anyone whose kids already have one can you recommend one over the other? Thanks

armani Wed 24-Oct-12 12:38:59

We have toffee the pony and its not great tbh. Cute as a cuddly toy but not worth £50 as it doesn't do much.

Rosvita Wed 24-Oct-12 12:55:45

Ok thanks for your opinion-maybe I'll rethink. The adverts just make these toys look so good and I'm a sucker for advertising!blush

Onlyhappywhenitrains Wed 24-Oct-12 13:02:28

I have bought cherry the sodding cat for ds for Christmas. He's desperate for it. Currently he wants to be a vet so I have bought him a vet kit to go with it <imagines cherry's mechanical parts removed and dissected>
My friend's dd has toffee and actually plays with her quite a lot. I think it is very child dependant. They are expensive though, I managed to get cherry for £40 and still felt ripped off. However it is the only thing ds wants this year so I have learnt to live with it.

AnitaBlake Wed 24-Oct-12 13:07:09

DSD was given Milky last year by MIL. sadly it went to her mums and never came back I'm shocked at the cost of it tbh, it was incredibly creepy, and not particularly interesting as a toy. DSD was five at the time, and it was probably suited to her age-wise. DD is 2, and I wouldn't get any of them for her tbh, she gets more interest and play out of her regular dolls. I'm going to spend my money on a decent toy pushchair and dressing up kit tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now