Talk

Advanced search

Little People Disney Princess Castle

(8 Posts)
JoJoH1 Tue 23-Oct-12 21:32:36

Hello, Just pondering the LP Disney castle as my 2.3yr old dd seems quite keen. So my question is does anyone have one and is it any good? Also where can i get the extra princess packs from at a reasonable price amazon are well expensive and john Lewis have sold out - any thoughts? Not sure there is much point in it if i cant add the collection. Thanks in advance.

Prizepudding Tue 23-Oct-12 21:57:46

I don't have one but have found little people toys good quality and durable so would recommend on that basis. Smyths have the castle for £39.99 and the additional figure packs although they are not available to buy online, in store only.

Bigwheel Tue 23-Oct-12 22:10:53

My dd is 2.5 and has it at her grandparents house. She loves it and I reckon it will last her a while.

JoJoH1 Tue 23-Oct-12 22:17:13

Thanks both will check out Smyths.

armani Tue 23-Oct-12 22:19:24

I have just bought this for my 2yo dd, I bought it second hand from a local Facebook group. It's a Christmas present so she hasn't played with it yet but it looks fab! The figures are v good quality, and the collection I've bought cones with lots of different princess figures and princes

ZombieBelle Tue 23-Oct-12 23:17:03

you can get the princess figures seperate in ToysRUs for about £6.99 i think. We bought DD the beauty and beast set and i love them (dd is 1year 8months) as does dd as they are quite sturdy little figures. She is getting the ariel carriage for xmas

ThePigOfHappiness Tue 23-Oct-12 23:28:01

Dd got it for her birthday in sept and loves it. She was two. We also bought the beauty and the beast figures because I love it!
For Christmas she'll get other little people bits for it.

oohnewshoes Tue 23-Oct-12 23:54:33

glad I have seen this thread. I have been looking at it for dd also. I have bought LP toys before and they are great.

I am wondering if at almost 4 she will soon outgrow it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now