Talk

Advanced search

A playmobil question! Is the pirate ship any good? DD2 loves playmobil

(10 Posts)
FariesDoExist Mon 22-Oct-12 12:57:38

DD2 is 3.5yrs old and loves her playmobil, she was given the fire engine for her last birthday and has played with it almost every day since! She loves making up "emergency situation" stories. She also has the camper van & holiday home (they were her 5yr old sister's, but the 5yr old is not interested in playmobil and much prefers crafts and reading, and her scooter). I'd like to add to the playmobil collection (of course!) this christmas and I'm looking at the pirate ship, does anyone have it and would you recommend it?

Thanks

Vagaceratops Mon 22-Oct-12 13:08:22

Its brilliant. DS1 had it and passed it onto DD recently so its being going strong for quite a while and gets played with a lot.

PiedWagtail Mon 22-Oct-12 13:26:18

Yes - it is fab!!!! Lots of accessories and great play value.

Heavywheezing Mon 22-Oct-12 13:38:26

It's the cheapest I've seen in Costco around £30

HappyAsEyeAm Mon 22-Oct-12 21:00:56

We have an old version (reduced in Tesco the year before last) and its great. I think teh current one is loads better, so you can't go wrong.

trixymalixy Mon 22-Oct-12 21:40:47

They're great. She'll love it!

MySecretSelf Mon 22-Oct-12 21:56:21

DS got it for his 4th birthday and plays with it all the time. Great present!

izzywizzyisbizzy Tue 23-Oct-12 08:11:36

They are great best bought second hand (guntree is your friend) as you need more pirates than they come with

cuteable Tue 23-Oct-12 12:30:45

I have just bought it for ds (3.5) xmas. I also picked up some extra ghost pirates and a couple of other small pirate sets from home bargins. I got it from Toys r us to get the free advent calendar.... (dont have a costco card sad )

thereinmadnesslies Tue 23-Oct-12 12:44:11

It was £46 in Costco at the weekend, so not particularly cheaper.

John Lewis tends to do a 20% off offer on Playmobil late Nov / early Dec.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now