Talk

Advanced search

Card house advent calendar?

(3 Posts)
Convert Sun 21-Oct-12 09:10:22

Hi all, last year I got an advent calendar in the shape of a house, it came in flat card and you had to fold it all in to a 3d house with little drawers to put sweets in. We moved a few months ago and bloody DH convinced me that we should just chuck it away because it was too delicate to go in to storage, we had so much stuff, it would probably get broken, it was only about 8 quid so i should just buy an new one this year. Bastard.
Have just googled it and all the house ones seem to just have pictures, not little drawers. The only ones with compartments are wooden and I don't want one of those. Has anyone seen one somewhere or ordered one recently?
before I go and stab DH

DrSeuss Sun 21-Oct-12 10:25:45

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VICTORIAN-HOUSE-WOODEN-CHRISTMAS-ADVENT-CALENDAR-CABINET-BOXES-/230867900170?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item35c0cc970a

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-CHRISTMAS-ADVENT-CALENDAR-ORGANIZING-HOUSE-FIESTA-/400241210102?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item5d303c32f6

Convert Sun 21-Oct-12 11:23:07

Thanks but not really fancying the wooden ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now