Talk

Advanced search

What's good at the Royal Albert Hall, Christmaswise...

(6 Posts)
Frontpaw Sat 20-Oct-12 17:27:45

There is stacks on but what will an 8 year boy like (and not complain all the way through)?

Fluffanstuff Sun 21-Oct-12 13:59:09

Anyone of the horrible histories stuff on this year ? Thats a good bet ....orrr I went to an electric rock ... had lots of queen songs etc. on ... loud guitars .. drums etc. flashy instruments . ? Might be deemed as 'cool'

Frontpaw Sun 21-Oct-12 14:07:52

Is that still on? A couple of years back the Barbican had a kids cabaret show and that wea quite fun! I haven't seen anything like it again, pity.

Fluffanstuff Sun 21-Oct-12 14:10:46

No idea , I know they were doing a tour , the royal Albert seems to be one of their favourite haunts.

zandy Sun 21-Oct-12 14:37:13

Would he like the Classical Spectacular? We've been for the past couple of years (ds 13 now). It does have classical music (all very familiar stuff), but it also has fireworks and lasers, canon fire. I'd give it a try if there are any tickets left.

Frontpaw Sun 21-Oct-12 14:57:01

Fireworks! Wow I love fireworks! DH says I'm not alowed to spend any money now. Bah humbug! Trip to Trafalgar Sq to see the tree then...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now