Advanced search

Ok, what is this called - angel hair maybe?

(12 Posts)
mummywithnosleep Sat 20-Oct-12 10:57:01

Hi All

Every year rather than tinsel I have a very long string of snowflakes plastic and then ontop of that I put something that look like very very very fine individual strands of tinsel (I can´t think of another way to descibe it)

but now I need some more and I can´t think what it is called.


ggirl Sat 20-Oct-12 10:59:44


plantsitter Sat 20-Oct-12 11:00:24

Ha I think I wrote a thread exactly like this about 3 years ago! Unfortunately I've forgotten again. Will search it out.

ggirl Sat 20-Oct-12 11:00:37

plantsitter Sat 20-Oct-12 11:00:39

Oh yes, lametta!

MamaGeekChic Sat 20-Oct-12 11:01:52

Are you sure you want it? Sorry- personal taste etc etc but it's naff.

mummywithnosleep Sat 20-Oct-12 11:04:06

No its not Naff, I love my tree :-)

its really really fine.

That link does not look fine enough!

mummywithnosleep Sat 20-Oct-12 11:04:23

Oh sorry forgot to say thank you

MamaGeekChic Sat 20-Oct-12 11:37:06

i suppose if ever there was a time for naff-ness christmas is probably it wink

sunnyday123 Sat 20-Oct-12 13:03:06

I know what you mean-I like it too but it's not that link as its normally very very fine and white. Try the range store

mummywithnosleep Sat 20-Oct-12 13:26:56

That's sunny

I may have to put of my tree on my profile to prove the none nafness

Will try the range

mummywithnosleep Sat 20-Oct-12 13:30:00

Found some on a website called Christmas all wrapped up

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: