Talk

Advanced search

Tesco Clubcard Voucher Exchange

(10 Posts)
SheppySheepdog Fri 19-Oct-12 21:23:29

Don't they usually do one including toys at this time of year? Pleeeease. I have been saving my vouchers all year so have about a million pounds to spend and only two toys left to get. One of them is quite popular (flying off Ebay second hand) and is at a good price at the moment so I'm wondering whether to just get it now or to hold out a little longer and hope for news.

AlmostAHipster Fri 19-Oct-12 21:24:29

Yes, I'm waiting for it too.

SheppySheepdog Fri 19-Oct-12 21:30:32

Glad I didn't dream it! Will keep eyes and ears open!

AlmostAHipster Fri 19-Oct-12 22:19:18

I keep checking the MSE forum - tis where I get all of my bargainicious tip offs from smile.

VirginiaPosh Tue 23-Oct-12 18:01:52

Psst! Clubcard double up starts on 1st November. Almost certain that toys will be included wink

cheekydevil Tue 23-Oct-12 18:15:05

Wooo, thanks posh

colleysmill Tue 23-Oct-12 18:25:37

Thank you for the heads up - I got loads of presents this way last year

sausagewallet Wed 24-Oct-12 12:37:15

Ooh I've been waiting for this too. I checked my points statement online and its showing as zero so hopefully won't be too long now.

It bugs me though how the prices go back up to full rrp at the same time as the double up starts.

AlmostAHipster Wed 24-Oct-12 12:38:59

Thanks, Posh! smile

OhTheConfusion Wed 24-Oct-12 14:30:17

It never occured to me that I could check my points statement online... thanks Sausage!

Mine is saying balance zero too so thats a good sign, and I discovered £11 in vouchers to print that I have either not recieved or used from August grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now