Talk

Advanced search

Primark Christmas presents?

(11 Posts)
Heavywheezing Thu 18-Oct-12 21:38:50

I was in Primark today and they had some lovely things.
Can you give Primark things as Xmas presents? Or will it appear cheap?

imperialstateknickers Thu 18-Oct-12 21:40:23

I will happily give Primark night clothes, the quality is excellent.

FayKnights Thu 18-Oct-12 21:41:39

What sort of things did they have? I haven't had a chance to have a look recently. I think same of their bits are great for stocking fillers, I always do my sister one and include primani bed socks and the like.

Heavywheezing Thu 18-Oct-12 21:56:53

I bought my sil a Christmas jumper but stuff like scarves and gloves.

Also they had a pretty owl door stop! Or a pug!

youonlysingwhenyourewinning Thu 18-Oct-12 22:04:53

Primark pj's, onesies, bedsocks etc make excellent presents

xmasevebundle Thu 18-Oct-12 22:23:31

I love the thick socks from primark!

I bough some slippers for £3 fairsle and with a huge pom pom on and they have lasted me 4 months! I wear them all day everyday!

I bought boots from there for my hospital bag, they are very snuggy and i keep on looking at them to take them outgrin

usualsuspect3 Thu 18-Oct-12 22:24:56

yes you can give Primark things as Christmas presents.

flyoverthegoldenhill Fri 19-Oct-12 08:29:16

If you are unfortunate enough to know some stuck up bitch a person who is a bit precocious fussy you could take out the labels, put in a more
overpricedshite upmarket one, add a button or bow. Then sit in a corner and snigger !

moonblushtomato Fri 19-Oct-12 19:57:07

I recently bought DD age 4 a pair of sparkly red party shoes (she's mad on the Wizard of Oz so Ruby Red Slippers come on down!) and for DS2 age 6 a pair of very snuggly fleecey pyjamas.

Unfortunately DS1, being almost 15 and designer/label mad, would not be happy with anything from Primark.........sad

BikeRunSki Fri 19-Oct-12 20:00:09

I often get my nieces a bag of bedrocks, hairslides, mittens etc from Primark.

Katienana Sat 20-Oct-12 17:35:58

Their hair ties are brilliant, much better than the boots ones I always used to get. I also like the knitwear, cheap knickers and socks and mens t shirts. I

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: