Talk

Advanced search

ideas for ds2 who will be 4 months at xmas but....

(5 Posts)
susiegrapevine Wed 10-Oct-12 13:36:06

Ds1 is 2 so we already have lots of age appropriate toys and do not want to bung out already crowded 2 bed flat

Thanks

Poledra Wed 10-Oct-12 13:38:28

Is there anything you need to get for him? On DD3's first Christmas, Dh and I got her a highchair - she needed one, she certainly didn't need any toys and the two older DCs were happy that Santa had brought something for their little sister.

The3Bears Wed 10-Oct-12 13:56:53

Hi susie (waves) I was going to ask this question aswell you beat me to it grin
I've picked up a couple of rattles for ds2 and put them away one is this www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+skwish-in-baby-toys+A7310 which seems great, we've also picked up a couple of cute skip hop toys and a little jellycat bunny teddy. Were not planning on getting anything else as theres no need but we may get a jumperoo if a good offer comes up on one, as i let my sister borrow ds1's and she broke it angry
Also couldnt resist a little christmasy outfir for ds2 we got a little elf one from next grin

The3Bears Wed 10-Oct-12 16:49:57

I also got these www.amazon.co.uk/Wonderworld-Wooden-Rainbow-Sound-Blocks/dp/B00005BHUU/ref=zg_bsms_kids_13 but dont think ds2 will be able to hold them at 4months but im sure they'll be great when he's abit older smile

susiegrapevine Wed 10-Oct-12 17:30:04

Hey 3bears (waves back) thanks for the ideas will look when am not on my phone.

poldera not really ds1 has a booster so ds2 will go in this and it more cos my mum wants to get him something as I'm sure we can buy him something practical or put money in his trust fund to make up the 250 that he will not be getting from the government.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now