Talk

Advanced search

More playmobil for Christmas!

(10 Posts)
carries Wed 10-Oct-12 09:34:11

My DD1 is 8 and has so much playmobil in her room that it's like a small town. However, she wants more PM for Christmas. How do I distract her? She loves playing with it, loves the excitement of building it & TBH so do I but ther is no more room!

What are other folk getting their 8 yr old DD how have everything (she's go a new bike, rollerblades and heaps of books, and my old iPhone 3).

Approximately Wed 10-Oct-12 09:45:35

My DD is exactly the same! She just loves playmobil. So far I have bought her audio cds, famous five jigsaw puzzle, aqua beads garden set, k'nex roller coaster (she loves building these as the playmobil people then sit on the rides!). She really wants the pm ferry but I haven't bought it yet....

carries Wed 10-Oct-12 12:08:07

Just realised there is a horrendous amount of typos in my OP - was on my iPhone blush

Lilicat1013 Wed 10-Oct-12 13:56:14

Could you find a better way of storing it so she is able to have a bit more? We use Ikea Trofast units for toys and they are brilliant. Maybe something like that would help.

It just seems a shame if she is really excited about it and that is what she would like most.

NormanTheForeman Wed 10-Oct-12 14:00:41

I'd just get her the Playmobil... wink

Having a lot already has never stopped us from getting more in this house! grin

olibeansmummy Wed 10-Oct-12 18:05:44

You could just get her some of the smaller sets? And something different for a main present.

fuzzpig Wed 10-Oct-12 18:23:03

Just get her the damn playmobil grin I think it's really nice she likes it so much. Maybe some crafty stuff as well?

My DCs (5yo girl, 3yo boy) are getting their first playmobil this Xmas - a castle - SO excited!

fuzzpig Wed 10-Oct-12 18:25:18

Also - approximately can I ask about the famous five puzzle - was it a used/old one or is there a new type? We've been collecting some as we are having a famous five party later this year for our geeky friends grin would be grateful for any info thanks

Approximately Wed 10-Oct-12 19:13:53

Fuzzpig, they are on Amazon:
Famous Five Mystery Puzzle -Mysterious Thief
Famous Five Mystery Puzzle -Impolite Snarley
I think they are new but they look ace. 250 pieces with a mystery to solve!

fuzzpig Wed 10-Oct-12 19:16:15

Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now