Talk

Advanced search

What are the best personalised kid's presents you've ever given or received?

(9 Posts)
wildpoppy Tue 09-Oct-12 10:50:45

Just wondered as seeking inspiration

Vagaceratops Tue 09-Oct-12 10:53:30

DD loves her lunchbox from the Disney store.

But the best thing I ever got was jigsaw puzzle Its not that exact one but similar. Both DS2 and DD still play with theirs, and it was great when we were teaching them how to spell names.

Peekabooooo Tue 09-Oct-12 10:58:02

My brother had a book that was about him and 2 of our cousins. The story is the same in each book, just the names of the characters personalised. ITMS.
You should be able to get them still from the internet.

Vagaceratops Tue 09-Oct-12 11:07:59

I got DS1 one of those too. Its a 'Cars' book and he still has it even though he is nearly 12.

PoppyWearer Tue 09-Oct-12 12:37:18

The personalised books are good, and the are usually money off codes knocking around.

Initial/name t-shirts are good.

DD was given some lovely personalised name stickers, great for school.

pigleychez Tue 09-Oct-12 12:42:14

Mr Mole Blankets

Both girls have a bed throw sized one and they are lovely quality. Bought when they were babies but used now for bed throws on colder nights or for snuggling up on the sofa watching films smile

pigleychez Tue 09-Oct-12 12:44:54

re books- Both DD's have Peppa Pig personalised books from here

Thick pages and you can adapt the characters hair, eyes etc to look like your child.

PartTimeDomesticGoddess Tue 09-Oct-12 12:55:34

Last Christmas we got our DDs a name plaque each for their bedroom door, from a lovely local (to us) lady, whose website is here They would most definitely post, and you can request whatever you like (within reason!), so each one is unique. I have also bought quite a few for other children now, and they are always really well received. Our girls (now 9 and 6) were (and still are) delighted with theirs

Yorky Tue 09-Oct-12 13:04:11

Pigley - all our 4 DC have Mr Mole blankets but not big ones sad They are lovely. I've bought them Christmas stockings this year and can't wait ti fill them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now