Talk

Advanced search

Leap pad/ innotab help!!!

(3 Posts)
snala Sat 06-Oct-12 12:27:49

I'm really confused about what to get ds 4.11 for Christmas. I was thinking something along the lines of leap pad/ innotab / kids laptop ???

Anyone have preferences?
We have I phones but no PC / laptop at the moment can we still put apps on the leap pad?
What's the difference between the 1 and 2 versions?

Thanks

pud1 Sat 06-Oct-12 13:28:57

My honest opinion is don't bother. I bought innotabs for Dds last year and they hardly use them. Does your dd use your iPad. My idea was that Dds would use the innotabs and leave me to mumsnet on my iPad. It lasted until boxing day until they were back on the iPad

everydayaschoolday Sat 06-Oct-12 19:28:08

I have got the Innotab 2 for DD christmas (4.4YO by christmas). She will love it because it's 'hers' rather than borrowing a laptop, she can have her music on it, lots of kids (educational) games that she loves (has played loads on cbeebies website) and it has a camera function. The camera function is the upgrade from 1 to 2. I don't know if it's better than Leappad, but reviews on MN and in google search were 50/50 split between Innotab and leappad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now