Talk

Advanced search

christmas crafts - where can I get Helz Cuppleditch decoupage pads?

(4 Posts)
mummywithnosleep Sat 06-Oct-12 09:38:07

Hi All

We do a lot of homemade christmas crafts with DD and we home make her cards. Last year I used these for the first time and they where fab beyond belief. I am not good at cutting and DD hates the time it take so degoupage is our friend!

Anyone know where I can get them this year? Preferably on line as I´m not in the UK?.

Thanks

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 06-Oct-12 10:03:28

have you looked at QVC? (qvcuk.com) ?

They've got some decoupage kits (about £11 - £16 , don't know how much p&p would be overseas though)

One by NitWit (I can't do links) is more cartoony style, your DD might like.

HelzCuppleditch Sun 07-Oct-12 00:30:50

Hello, how lovely to be asked where people can find the products I design! Thank you!! You can either google my name and the collection range you are looking for (the latest ones are called Special Delivery), or get in touch with Trimcraft the manufacturer and see if they can tell you who your local stockist is! Ebay is also a good place to look, there are international postage options on there.

Hope that helps you out.

I run some 'give-aways' from time to time on my fabebook page (helzbelzart, NOT Helz Cuppleditch as that's for family!!)

Helz x

mummywithnosleep Sun 07-Oct-12 12:07:39

Hi Helz

Thanks for that, pleased to hear you are on here!

I used two pads last year, "Santa´s Little Helper" and another one (Sorry I can´t remember the name)

They are excellent products, nice christmas images and it is in my experience hard to find die cut decoupage pads, the papers where really good coordinates and the products where all excellent thickness and just really lovely to work with!

DD loves making cards, and bascially your packs are so we concieved that even daddy! could make a nice card with her. I also got a few more cars that "advertised" out simply by missing a couple of layers out of the "main" decoupage image" and using them with the back image as another card (REALLY hope that makes sence) and I am sorry for being so frugal!

Thanks for the latest design name (off to google)!

I have a crafty look on ebay but there seemed to be a lot of the same pad I used that year and It would be nice to use a different pad this year (I´m sad I know)

YOu may also see me on Face book shortly!

Thankyou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now