Talk

Advanced search

Christmas hamper.

(7 Posts)
xmasevebundle Wed 03-Oct-12 13:38:35

I am trying to find some lovely stuff for my mum for a hamper for her christmas present.

I dont want the plain old box sets i want to put effort into it and a extra thanks for helping me during my pregnancy.

Bugdet it about £20 pound, also getting her a figure.

Same with my dad too, want a hamper for him. He will be getting whiskey, rum etc as a main present!

BigFatLegsInWoolyTIghts Wed 03-Oct-12 23:52:33

if you stick with it, I bet you could get some lovely things on Ebay...get some nice fabric to line it with....look for sale items on Ebay...

these soaps at cheapish and there are so many, you could literally line a basket with them...

these aren't expensive

starsandunicorns Thu 04-Oct-12 08:25:19

hello i am looking at a joint hamper for mine i looked on [www.myboxofdelights.co.uk] the boxs are fab you choose the box with a message then the stuff that goes in it i know i am working with 40 pounds max and the small box fits into the price range hope my link works smile

BigFatLegsInWoolyTIghts Thu 04-Oct-12 09:47:38

stars I just looked on that site and it's REALLY expensive. The OP;s 20 pounds would only buy one or two items and that's before she's even bought the box!

Bloody small hamper from Harrod's is cheaper!

xmasevebundle Thu 04-Oct-12 12:00:39

Thank you for the soap and wash mit, i do love the wash mit!

I have ordered both, i dont mind getting the box and ribbons as extra so £25, but i want 20 on main presents!

I dont know what else to put in there, i think chocolate and wash stuff is abit naff?

I am going to get some radox, face masks, and want something really nice

BigFatLegsInWoolyTIghts Thu 04-Oct-12 12:02:30

What about a book? Or a cd? Maybe a plant or some wine? A pair of nice earrings? There are sterling sillver ones on Ebay for only a few pounds.

xmasevebundle Thu 04-Oct-12 12:54:59

She does read, gets them all from the libray though! Cd is a good ideagrin

She likes grasses, i think she has them all apart from one, i might ask one day and 'bring' it up.

She dont drinkshock

She can only wear gold, she has dodgey skin as i tell her!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now