Talk

Advanced search

Christmas shows in London - what are you going to see with your family?

(4 Posts)
CoucouCache Mon 01-Oct-12 20:46:56

We're not doing The Snowman this year.
Haven't quite decided yet, but might do Little Angels Puppet Theatre and a Mime act at Southbank and possibly panto at Hackney Empire.
... thought I'd ask if there are any other good family shows out there before I book these ones.

DD1 is 5 and a half, DD2 will be 16 months.

MissBetseyTrotwood Mon 01-Oct-12 21:22:46

We are going to Hackney Empire with the 4 and 6 yo-your youngest may find it hard to sit through as the panto is long! The 5yo will love it tho. Went to Cinderella last year and we loved it. Some good very kid friendly greasy spoons around there for a pre show kids feed up treat too.

Little Angel shows are always excellent too IMO.

CoucouCache Tue 02-Oct-12 07:36:08

Thanks, I was told that people often take their babies into the panto at Hackney and they can make as much noise as they like because it's very interactive!

MissBetseyTrotwood Tue 02-Oct-12 08:15:43

Oh yes it's fine-no one worries about it - just thinking about your enjoyment! Theres enough entendre for adults to have some big laughs too!There were plenty of tinies there when we went last year. Last year ds2 was 3 and made Loads of noise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now