Talk

Advanced search

festive oilcloth tablecover?

(10 Posts)
shelley72 Mon 01-Oct-12 08:41:46

I usually buy those thick paper table covers from waitrose for christmas night / boxing day (do have 'proper' tablecloth for lunch!) but as they are disposable I seem to spend a fortune each year. So I was wondering if there were any oilcloth / wipe clean festive covers about? Something that will us last a few years. DCs are still small (5 and 2) so santa is not ruled out!

thank you

qo Mon 01-Oct-12 08:44:14

Lots here

www.tableprotectordirect.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=christmas&_a=viewCat&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0

oreocrumbs Mon 01-Oct-12 08:45:24

Here, I have bought a few things from this site - you can have them made to measure which is handy. They have a few christmas designs that are nice, but also have a look at the main catergories because they have some lovely designs that would be nice to make christmassy without having trees etc on IYSWIM!

CherryMonster Mon 01-Oct-12 09:33:03

the range do them on the roll so you can have the amount you need. loads of different ones too.

Arithmeticulous Mon 01-Oct-12 10:13:18

Habbyboy on ebay has loads, or www.justwipe.co.uk

badtasteflump Mon 01-Oct-12 10:32:18

I bought one in The Range recently - very cheesy & christmassy grin.

Worked out about £6 - think it was £2.99 a metre & I only needed 2 smile

Arithmeticulous Mon 01-Oct-12 13:30:17

on pc now so can do links:

Habbyboy - have had good service in the past

Just Wipe

More pricey

jicky Mon 01-Oct-12 16:53:54

John Lewis do it by the roll as well - more expensive than the range but better quality.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 01-Oct-12 17:06:03

I've had oilcloths from The Range (not festive ones) they are pretty good and last well. Mine lives on the table all the time apart from when I have a naice tablecloth.

I may well get one for Christmas breakfast - I like to have the cover on, but I can pretty well guarentee that someone will spill coffee or sauce on it, then I'm running round trying to hide the marks or wash the cover blush

shelley72 Tue 02-Oct-12 18:13:06

thank you for the replies, i will try the range - even if its not festive. and i have also found some on just wipe at a reasonable cost. will also have a look next time i'm in john lewis - just to see what they have for research purposes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now