Talk

Advanced search

Where's best for personalised mouse mats/mugs etc?

(12 Posts)
AWomanCalledHorse Sun 30-Sep-12 15:56:52

Which is the best website/shop to buy personalised 'stuff' from?

Always have vistaprint clutter in magazines/junk mail, are they any good?

Also, as a present (for parents/grandparents) does it shout 'I couldn't think of anything else to get you, as you're so bloody fussy, so here's my DC'? grin

VikingVagine Sun 30-Sep-12 16:38:54

I've got stuff from vista print in the past and have been happy with it (you end up paying more for postage and packaging though, so watch out for their so called 'special offers').

AWomanCalledHorse Sun 30-Sep-12 18:44:02

Cheers Viking!
Will have to look into it furthur.

Trying to buy for PIL is awful as they're quite comfortable so don't really want for anything. The gits.

VikingVagine Sun 30-Sep-12 19:17:21

I got a keying when dd was born with photos of the DCs on. DD is almost three and the key ring is still going strong!

moajab Sun 30-Sep-12 23:23:20

I always use Snapfish. Their photo gifts are of good quality and fairly cheap. Delivery is always very prompt. They usually have an offer of some sort going - can be up to 50 or 60% off - so it's worth watching them and order when there's an offer.

AWomanCalledHorse Mon 01-Oct-12 16:49:24

moajab, ooh haven't heard of Snapfish!
Viking, good to hear the products are decent.

Hmmm, now I'll have to decide what to make & which site to choose, glad we've got a few months until Christmas, thank you both very much!

CarpeJugulum Mon 01-Oct-12 16:51:26

I've used Photobox and been happy with them.

Scuttlebutter Mon 01-Oct-12 22:31:07

Another one here who uses Photobox. In the past, we've got several things from them, including family photo calendars for my ILs, photo fridge magnets, photo mugs etc. I also use them for printing digital photos and find their service excellent. If, like me, you are the sort of person who takes quite a few pics during the year, these sorts of gifts can be great.

hamncheese Thu 04-Oct-12 14:25:06

Photobox are ace!

everydayaschoolday Thu 04-Oct-12 19:53:29

I've used Snapfish - good quality and service. Calendar every Christmas for GPs, our annual family photobook in Jan sales, and a couple of canvas prints. All came out well.

howcomes Sat 06-Oct-12 02:57:13

Another vote for snapfish here too.

Missmuffet28 Sat 06-Oct-12 03:33:22

What about tesco? My local tesco does a huge range of personalised photo stuff reasonable prices too and you can look at the demo stuff before you order was thinking of doing my mum a purse with the grand kids on for Christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now