Talk

Advanced search

Cheap Christmas trees

(2 Posts)
WipsGlitter Sun 30-Sep-12 08:27:29

Am thinking of putting up a second tree in our dining room this year. Was going to get a fake black one (would go with the decor) has anyone seen any good quality artificial ones?

But I might be better getting a smaller real one and getting a small table to put it on. Our real tree was £45 last year and DP would collapse if I suggested getting two!!

girlywhirly Sun 30-Sep-12 10:32:33

Is your dining room used all the time or only occasionally? If all the time you might be able to argue your case for a small real one.

Haven't seen anything this year so far in the shops. If you don't mind what colour, sometimes there are ads in the local paper of people selling S/H artificial trees, I sold my old one this way and the guy who bought it said he wanted it as a second one in his dining room. You can get ones that have only been used for one Christmas, where the owners needed something bigger/smaller/different colour more cheaply.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now