Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mr tumble toys

(7 Posts)
Amanda231770 Fri 28-Sep-12 19:57:40

Tesco are now selling mr tumble toys! A talking mr tumble. A dress mr tumble puzzle game. Flash cards and small mr tumble teddy. Beware eBay con men are already selling these for double the price

TheJiminyConjecture Fri 28-Sep-12 20:30:00

I've seen the Something Special jigsaw set too, with 4 different characters. They didn't have the talking ones or the teddy at Home Plus near us. Think they had a Mr Tumble phone too... Justin must be minted!

OptimisticPessimist Fri 28-Sep-12 21:13:37

<heads to Tesco website>

Thanks for this, my DD loves Mr Tumble above all others grin

TheJiminyConjecture Fri 28-Sep-12 21:15:23

Don't get your hopes up! Lots of 'not available' messages atm

(Guess what website I've just been after reading the OP!)

SayHelloToMyLittleFriend Fri 28-Sep-12 21:34:20

I bought my dd the talking doll and she loves it, think she'd like the spotty bag too. Can't believe the prices on Ebay though, someone has the doll on for £38!!

Amanda231770 Sat 29-Sep-12 08:49:03

If any of you live in Carmarthen they had a few on the shelf. Sold out on tesco Direct.you could ask for e mail alerts when they come back in stock. Some eBay sellers have only put 4 quid on the price. Good luck everyone!

BeaWheesht Sat 29-Sep-12 12:48:53

Thank you so so much for this thread!!! Just got last two in tesco for dd and dn. dd especially will be over the moon at Christmas!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now