Message withdrawn at poster's request.

doradoo Mon 24-Sep-12 10:17:43

I have a foolproof recipe for homemade baileys

1x can condensed milk
1x can evaporated milk
2 x tsps glycerine
small strong espresso
whisky to taste.

Mix really well - I use an electric beater and chill!

SquishyCinnamonSwirls Mon 24-Sep-12 10:21:38

I made my bil skittles flavoured vodka last year and it went down a storm. I found a set of 5 small bottles with kilner type lids in tkmaxx.
You just separate the skittles into different colours (large sharing size bag), put them into containers and cover with vodka. Leave for about a week and then strain through muslin into their own bottle.

I just used card luggage tags and rafia type string to label them. This was part of a small hamper I did for him and it looked pretty good and was well received.

YouOldSlag Mon 24-Sep-12 10:24:35

Chili vodka would be good! I like the way Squsihy does things!

hhhhhhh Mon 24-Sep-12 12:36:36

Zeeky Mon 24-Sep-12 12:42:34

I've got some rhubarb schnapps brewing. Got the recipe off another thread here somewhere.

I fancy a go at making some toffee rum. Tasted some at a show at the weekend that was divine, but they were selling it at £20+ a bottle shock. Do you think it would be just a case of sticking a bags of toffees into a big jar of rum?

hhhhhhh Mon 24-Sep-12 12:45:03

Zeeky Mon 24-Sep-12 12:47:41

Rhubarb schnapps was basically rhubarb cut into small chunks, sugar, bottle of vodka, vanilla pod, cardamom pods. Can't remember exact quantities, but will see if I can find the thread with it on.

Zeeky Mon 24-Sep-12 12:51:22

Here you go. Loads of recipes here.

hhhhhhh Mon 24-Sep-12 12:58:12

Kveta Mon 24-Sep-12 19:50:51

ha ha, just saw this and was going to post link to the old thread smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now