Talk

Advanced search

TSV on QVC is YC

(9 Posts)
TerraNotSoFirma Sat 22-Sep-12 01:57:10

Some of you will have understood the thread title without any explanation (70isalimit, I'm looking at you)

Really nice special offer on QVC today, 24 Yankee candles, all Christmassy fragrances, split into two gift boxes.

And you can split the cost over three months. I've ordered two sets and will split up into smaller gifts (and keep my favourites obviously)

frazzledbutcalm Sat 22-Sep-12 09:13:09

oh they look lovely!
is that a good price even with p&p?, blush i never buy them

cornzy Sat 22-Sep-12 09:23:42

oooh I'm tempted - how small are they?

TerraNotSoFirma Sat 22-Sep-12 09:27:26

I think they around 3 inches high. I think the price is good, although am not sure what they sell for in the shops.

oreocrumbs Sat 22-Sep-12 09:33:40

They sell for £9.99 a set in the outlet shop near me.

I don't know if that would be the previous christmas' stock, but there are no dates on them. They are not in the shop just yet, but I've bought them the last few years.

They are a lovely little set, and a good price if you don't have an outlet store near!

GobblersKnob Sat 22-Sep-12 09:35:05

The price is pretty good, they are sample size which is normally £1.50. I am not keen on a lot of their christmassy ones though, several are a bit 'air freshener' grin

RaisinDEtre Sat 22-Sep-12 09:38:31

oooooh off to have a lookie

(lol at air freshener)

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 22-Sep-12 09:48:40

blush I knew exactly what you meant Terra blush.

On the Yankee Website the votives/samplers are £1.32- £1.75 (newer ones more ££)

These work out £1.50 each including the p&p factored in, and they are in a nice box.
But no votive glass??
I'm assuming these are a top up set for people who have the burners already.

QVC often have exclusive fragrences too.

I love the Festive Scents- any of the vanilla cupcake/cookie types , sparkling cinnamon.
Not keen on the pine ones (keep for the bathroom) grin

If this sells out they'll have OTOs (one time only) offers wink

TerraNotSoFirma Sat 22-Sep-12 10:36:23

I knew you would 70 grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now