Talk

Advanced search

Check out Lindor"s Limited Edition Christmas chocs.

(10 Posts)
Darkesteyeswithflecksofgold Fri 21-Sep-12 21:25:53

Aparently they taste like cookies and cream. I spotted these in Sainsburys today.

www.lindt-shop.co.uk/our-ranges/lindor/lindor-stracciatella-cornet-200g.html

TerraNotSoFirma Sat 22-Sep-12 02:01:03

Yum.
Did you see they have an advent calendar?

I want one.

TerraNotSoFirma Sat 22-Sep-12 02:01:45

Oops not in sainsbos, on the actual Lindt website.

Zeeky Sat 22-Sep-12 08:20:08

They look divine!

Darkesteyeswithflecksofgold Sun 23-Sep-12 01:11:59

Didnt see an advent calendar of theirs in Sainsburys but these cookies and cream choccies of theirs are selling really well. There were only about 4 boxes left on the shelf.

ByTheWay1 Sun 23-Sep-12 13:16:01

Ohhhhhhhhhh - why did you post the link - you can buy a box of your own choice of mixed lindor boules - 1.5 kilos!! -OMG..... £45 for £35!!!! self control required.......

TerraNotSoFirma Sun 23-Sep-12 16:26:32

bytheway I saw those and had to close the page mega quickly.
I did happen to mention them to DH though, might get some for Christmas.

I've come across several Lindt outlet stores around Europe, and had great success buying their bulk bags of chocs.

They were great for filling a wooden advent calendar last year. I also got some proper hot choc chocolate, if that makes sense. It was grated, and made the most excellent hot choc, and also topping for brownies etc.

Ooooh just 8 weeks or so until they turn on the lights at the Lindt factory here, just outside Zurich. The whole building is lit up with seasonal scenes. Sooo lovely.

Darkesteyeswithflecksofgold Sun 23-Sep-12 17:21:57

Oh Binfull that sounds AMAZING. I bet that looks beautiful.
And you have access to Lindt outlet stores

<envious>

I think there may be a Lindt outlet in York now, if that helps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now