Talk

Advanced search

Christmas jumper!

(17 Posts)
xmasevebundle Sun 16-Sep-12 12:40:12

I admit i have been looking for one for ages!

Im 19 and looking for a nice but long thick jumper, robin or a snowman on!

Has anyone seen them around? Yes i do know we are in september!

(i also want to pack it in my suitcase for hospital as i'm due christmas eve grin)

lindsey077 Sun 16-Sep-12 12:48:13

I bought my H one from here www.crimbofreaks.co.uk/ last year, the red rudolph jumper. He loved it and it was worn a lot over the christmas period. They're not selling for 2012 yet though so it depends on how much of a hurry you're in to buy.

xmasevebundle Sun 16-Sep-12 15:39:01

Thank you for the link, do you roughly know when they become in stock? I want it before december.

I am not too fussed of price nothing over £50!

sunnyday123 Sun 16-Sep-12 17:11:54

Primark had loads last year for fairly cheap! We have decided to dress the whole family in Xmas jumpers this year!

Startailoforangeandgold Sun 16-Sep-12 17:55:05

If you are likely to be in hospital having the baby an Xmas night shirt it Tshirt might be fun. Hospitals tend to be far to hot for jumpers.

Good to come home in

lindsey077 Sun 16-Sep-12 18:46:14

Their sister company says that they should be in stock this weekend so keep checking! I'm sure it was around £30. Probably a lot more than Primark if you just wanted something to last this year but it is lovely.

xmasevebundle Sun 16-Sep-12 19:38:28

I think it will be a coming home one or wearing until ive had the baby. I have checked the website today it said the 16th sep so i keep on looking.

I dont one from primark, they go baggy quickly i think there jumpers.

But i will still look in primark.

I also wanted one for my baby! I cant find them anywhere! sad

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 16-Sep-12 20:52:10

I bought a Christmas Jumper from QVC a few years back (Quacker Factory) It is black with gold sequins/beads to make a reindeer pattern.
Probably a bit rough for snuggling tiny newborn babies against though.
They do Artscapes tops (not jumpers but cotton T-shirts with sequins, beads to accentuate the pictures)

qvkuk.com

Don't know if you'd get Christmas jumpers for your baby- try Boots /Mothercare or M&S?

Or could someone knit you one?

xmasevebundle Mon 17-Sep-12 14:00:58

I had looked on that site from the pp and im buying one when i get paid, i am super excited thank you!

I have looked around but haven't asked anyone to knit oneblush

DeeLinquent Mon 17-Sep-12 14:05:37

eBay have loads!! I'm just away to order ours! Need to get one for the dog this year smile

ChicHappens Mon 17-Sep-12 14:28:21

ooh yeah I want this too!

OrangeLily Mon 17-Sep-12 17:09:34

Thanks for this post! Me and DH are going to do this for our first married christmas spent between both sets of parents. grin We're hopefully going to go for matching Mr and Mrs jumpers, at least with a theme to them to look like utter saddos and make everyone laugh.

daisydoodoo Mon 17-Sep-12 17:13:16

Monsoon have a jumper in. It's got a sequined reindeer on and was actually semi tasteful although that might be missing the point

erica71 Sun 23-Sep-12 00:58:51

Hiya Guys, www.crimbofreaks.co.uk is also the same site as www.christmasjumpercompany.co.uk they are now selling there 2012 range. X

xmasevebundle Sun 23-Sep-12 01:05:41

I am waiting for pay day(tuesday) i cant wait until i order it[grins]

Pinot Sun 23-Sep-12 10:14:39

They're expensive for a jokey item aren't they?

xmasevebundle Sun 23-Sep-12 11:17:40

Yes, i agree. They look lovely though and £40 on a jumpet isnt too bad. It will come out every christmas now!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now