Advanced search

Help! What's it called? The straw/paper you get in hampers/gift boxes...

(6 Posts)
BleachBoys Wed 14-Dec-11 14:16:04

I am making up a couple of hampers and need to get some of the stuff you use to pad it out. Aside from cutting up crepe paper by hand, what can I buy to use? I need a name for it so I can look on Amazon/ebay confused. Ta!

AMumInScotland Wed 14-Dec-11 14:21:08

I just tried "shredded paper" in Amazon and that brought up the right sort of stuff smile

leftmymistletoeatthedoor Wed 14-Dec-11 14:22:15

I have the word raffetta in my head but that's not right

Quenelle Wed 14-Dec-11 14:22:24


BleachBoys Wed 14-Dec-11 14:32:56

Lovely! Shredded paper ordered! Thanks so much smile

lintrathensquirrel Thu 11-Dec-14 08:39:59

Do any shops sell hamper straw? Amazon won't get it to me in time for personal pre-Christmas delivery to south wales!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: