Talk

Advanced search

Nativity Scene

(3 Posts)
hksi Wed 26-Oct-11 09:32:03

Can anyone recommend a nativity scene which my 5 and 3 year old could play with which is good value??

Thanks

AChickenCalledKorma Wed 26-Oct-11 10:07:33

We have this one, which I must say I did not get from this website, but from a local toy shop! It's been played with solidly for about 5 years now, since both DDs were toddlers. They are 9 and 6 now - still play with it and their friends seem to like it, too.

FreddoBaggyMac Wed 26-Oct-11 10:15:50

We got this a few years ago but I cannot believe the price of it now!!! It doesn't even come with shepherds, you have to buy them separately smile I think we paid about £15 so you could perhaps shop around on ebay etc...

Personally I'd go with this playmobil one. it's a bit pricey like all playmobil stuff (and you have to buy the three kings separately!) but it would be fab for children of 5 and 3 and will last them for the next 5 years plus. I'm very tempted myself but probably can't justify it given that we've already got the one above!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now