Talk

Advanced search

Personalised photo christmas cards

(5 Posts)
TaffyandTeenyTaffy Mon 24-Oct-11 23:01:14

I usually hand make christmas cards but this year I decided to be realistic and not pressurise myself. I was going to get some cards printed with photo of DS (in his obligatory christmas outfit!). I had some done last year with photobox / vistaprint and they were really nice. I have looked again this year and they seem to work out at anything between 75p and £1.25 per card. I was looking at getting about 80 and so I really can't justify the cost.

Anyone seen any cheaper ones? or any good deals/offers? I just missed one offer on groupon/kgb because I thought it seemed expensive and am now kicking myself!

Thanks

RunsWithScissors Mon 24-Oct-11 23:05:13

Not a cheaper photocard provider, but if you have the time you could get the photo printed and use double sided tape to stick onto card blanks. Would work out much cheaper. Should be able to get 100cards w envelopes for £6 and about 10p for each photo.

Hth

TaffyandTeenyTaffy Mon 24-Oct-11 23:15:20

Thanks - I have done that in the past with thank you cards, but it is still a bit of a faff (and will mean I have to write the card and message inside too, which is part of what I was hoping to avoid!)

RunsWithScissors Mon 24-Oct-11 23:17:13

Ahh, don't blame you. I hate writing the message, bought really small cards this year to avoid it grin. What about buying cards and enclosing the photo? Sorry, not much help.

RunsWithScissors Mon 24-Oct-11 23:21:16

postcards!

Only £5 for 100. You can buy envelopes as well, or post as is (so addresses would take up some of the space leaving less message writing). Did this when we moved house as much cheaper

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now