Talk

Advanced search

Santa Plates / Cups

(5 Posts)
tigerlillyd02 Thu 20-Oct-11 22:17:43

Anyone know where I can buy some nice santa plates and cups from? I need 1 of each to leave out for santa, but it'd be nice if there are any sets so we can use them too...

Thank you! smile

LordOfTheFlies Thu 20-Oct-11 22:24:04

TKMaxx and Homesense have some gorgeous Christmas plates/bowls/mugs. I think they are snowman pattern though not Santa. Price from £2 for small plate. They do tend to get stuff in early and sell it quick (especially Homesense)
Might buy some for my DCs.

I did buy Lakeland Limited mugs with a spoon. Santa and Snowman face mugs. IIRC they were £5 but on buy-one-get-one-half-price.

I've got some Portmerrion Holly and Ivy dishes, they are lovely, classic pieces.

Pigleychez Thu 20-Oct-11 22:57:18

I got a lovely plate from a local garden centre that says Cookies for Santa on it. Santa likes cookies!

Poundland have plastic plates/cups /bowls with various faces on them (santa, rudolf etc.
We have some that the girls use in the run up to xmas.

tigerlillyd02 Thu 20-Oct-11 23:18:51

I'd love that 'cookies for santa' plate!

Never heard of Lakeland Limited so just looked and they have some really nice Christmas items. May have to make an order from them - especially for a santa stocking holder! Thank you smile

I went to poundland but they didn't have any in here - perhaps when they move the halloween items they'll stock the shelves...

DesperatelySeekingPomBears Fri 21-Oct-11 12:16:07

compare.ebay.co.uk/like/150654188105?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

What about that? Gorgeous and can be reused every year/handed down when your DCs have their own children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now