Talk

Advanced search

Sainsburys half price toy sale starts next Thursday 27th

(11 Posts)
Lilyloo Tue 18-Oct-11 15:13:55

Have just seen this on HUKD. A great sale as all toys including Lego and Sylvanian etc are half price. Sale instore is much better than online but you need to be there as doors open to get the most popular toys so may be worth checking out where the things are in store before the sale starts.
Hope this helps with some christmas bargains.

Chocolategirl3 Tue 18-Oct-11 17:42:41

Do you know what time the doors open?

Lilyloo Tue 18-Oct-11 21:14:12

I am not sure guess it would be midnight if 24 hours ? Will go check smile

ASuitableGirl Tue 18-Oct-11 21:16:47

I know our nearest Sainsburys closes at 10pm so must open some time in the morning. Will check (and children are with their dad then so good for toy buying smile)

Lilyloo Tue 18-Oct-11 21:22:11

I know why half term for a toy sale ?????

helpmabob Tue 18-Oct-11 21:23:52

I would love to know if it starts at midnight on the wednesday.

ASuitableGirl Tue 18-Oct-11 21:29:54

My nearest one opens at 8am. Will check website from midnight as well probably.

Lilyloo Tue 18-Oct-11 21:52:23

What i can gather from HUKD and MSE is that there is no online sale and that it goes 'live' from Thursday until Wednesday. Others asking if it will be midnight Wed or opening 7 / 8 am Thurs. Have seen people prepared to queue for Wed / Thurs and others 'hiding' stuff Wed aft grin
I would guess if you want popular stuff be prepared to queue 'early' Thurs am , sorry can't be more specific

Abgirl Wed 19-Oct-11 08:14:34

Already finished christmas shopping this year [smug]grin but got some great bargains last year at Sainsburys - Buzz Lightyear already had 20% off and was then half price, very worth going to (and didn't queue up for opening either!)

Ours has a notice at the tills saying it starts at 6am on the Thurs, normally opens at 7.

olivo Mon 24-Oct-11 13:44:50

Hurray! we are arriving in England on wednesday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now