Advanced search

What's this bouncy toy called?

(7 Posts)
Tolalola Tue 18-Oct-11 02:34:25

For Christmas, I want to get nearly 4yo ds one of those things that's like a big ball with handles that you sit on and jump about with. Does anyone know what they're called?

I'm doing all my shopping online and don't know how to find one as I don't know what to search for. Getting very frustrated looking now as it doesn't seem to be in any of the categories I'm trawling bloody endlessly through.

PinterestQueen Tue 18-Oct-11 02:36:24


ToothlessHag Tue 18-Oct-11 09:12:05

spacehopper, lots on amazon


Poledra Tue 18-Oct-11 09:39:11

Spacehopper. And now you can get spacehoppers for two grin

I wants one......

Tolalola Tue 18-Oct-11 12:47:31

Yes!! Thanks so much, O enlightened bouncy ones! grin

curlycat Tue 18-Oct-11 20:04:26

remember they come in different sizes so the wee ones lets need to be able to reach the floor - i got ds one from elc when he was about that age then progresses to a bigger one as he grew

Tolalola Thu 20-Oct-11 17:44:12

Ooh yes, thanks curlycat. I'll look for a small one

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: