Talk

Advanced search

School Christmas fayre. What crafty things sell well.

(9 Posts)
ChooChooWowWow Sat 15-Oct-11 13:28:54

I need ideas for my stall please.

So far I am making:
Cellophane wrapped packs of Christmas cookies.
Reindeer food.
Truffles.

I can't do cards as there is already a stall for those. So does anyone have any ideas. It must be fairly cheap to make as I will be covering most of the cost.

nickschick Sat 15-Oct-11 13:30:20

check out this blog shes fab and does all sorts of crafty stuff........

cjbartlett Sat 15-Oct-11 13:31:32

cakes always go well

but maybe there is a separate cake stall?

ragged Sat 15-Oct-11 13:34:43

Mini stockings and hats for blue nose toys (would go down a storm with DD's y5 peer group).

Helenggg Sat 15-Oct-11 14:09:37

Thank you for linking to my blog Nickschick .... I wondered why I was getting a few extra hits, so it was a lovely suprise when I followed them back here.

I have now become a member here and have registered my blog too but am awaiting confirmation on that.

I have a Christmas idea for most days leading up the big day.... from cards, making advent calendars, sweetie bags etc .... plus by clicking on the word Christmas in the labels sections of my blogs sidebar you'll be able to find Christmas ideas I have featured from the past two years.

I am not sure if I am allowed to directly link to my blog from here .... but if I do and it's not allowed I am sure someone will remove it for me

http://itsallfiddlefart.blogspot.com/

ChooChooWowWow Sat 15-Oct-11 14:18:10

I haven't been back here because I have been too busy browsing your blog Heenggg it's fab. I am definately doing the snowman soup for the fayre. I love it.

I am going to e mail you for the labels if you don't mind. I'm off now to e bay to price up bags ect.

I feel soooo Christmassy grin

nickschick Sat 15-Oct-11 16:42:13

Helengg grin ohhh im so pleased you are pleased I spend my life reccomending your site to everyone lol - its fab and you are v talented grin.

ChooChooWowWow Sat 15-Oct-11 16:43:40

nickschick It is fab. Thank you for reccomending it to me thanks

Helenggg Sat 15-Oct-11 16:56:38

Until Christmas I am offering to send, without any charge a pdf file of 4 inserts to make snowman soup packets..... all you need to do is e-mail me ... my addy is on the blog

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now