Talk

Advanced search

Photo calenders

(8 Posts)
myBOYSareBONKERS Fri 14-Oct-11 20:56:47

I am going to do one as a present for various family members but I was wondering if anyone has any experience of doing them.

Any-one you could recommend or should avoid?

I have looked at Tesco as I get club-card points - are they good quality?

Any help gratefully received!

bethylou Fri 14-Oct-11 20:59:07

I really like the photobox one online. They usually have a 2 for 1 offer in the third or fourth week of October so worth looking out for. That takes them down to about £8 each I think, but don't quote me on it.

TinaOnHerBroomstick Fri 14-Oct-11 21:00:28

If you've got a Mac the iPhoto calendars are lovely. We've also had Truprint ones before which were cheaper but not quite so nice.

I would say avoid Tesco. We ordered photo Christmas cards a few years ago and when they arrived the photo was upside down! Then they refused to believe that it was their fault, I must have ordered them like that hmm

pud1 Fri 14-Oct-11 21:03:12

I did them last year for both sets of gp's and ggp. Got them from asda. They loved them. Quality was good although I have no others to compare them to. Am sure I had a voucher for by 2 get one free. Think it was in the asda mag

myBOYSareBONKERS Fri 14-Oct-11 21:08:57

great - thankyou x

Jcee Fri 14-Oct-11 21:30:45

I did them last year for the grandparents with photobox and they were great - fab quality and came quickly

Jcee Fri 14-Oct-11 21:41:06

Bethylou you were right about the photobox discount see here

myBOYSareBONKERS Sat 15-Oct-11 08:18:45

Does Photobox do another calender promotion nearer xmas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now