Advanced search

Cheesy Christmas jumpers for mum and babies/toddler?

(8 Posts)
AvrilsAtonement Sun 09-Oct-11 09:48:59

I have newborn twins and a 19 month old, and would like to get cheesy Christmas jumpers for me and for them. I would go so far as to wear matching ones blush but they don't have to be.

If you are not too nauseous at the thought, can you suggest where I might find this sort of thing?

TheyCallMeKipper Sun 09-Oct-11 10:00:16

You might have to knit them yourself (or find a friendly granny) as I don't expect there is a big market for matching jumpers for Mums and babies...

...which is what I thought until I googled it and found this. They are on American Amazon, and it seems that if you look on US websites you might find some other options.

And good luck - any chance you'd post some photos if you actually do it so we can have a good laugh nose? smile (Actually suspect it would look quite sweet, and even if I might not join it myself, I am planning to put my two boys in matching jumpers for Christmas day)

TheyCallMeKipper Sun 09-Oct-11 10:04:16

On My. You could have matching Christmas pyjamas for the whole family.

Wow. Just wow!

You have introduced me to a whole new world!

TheyCallMeKipper Sun 09-Oct-11 10:48:16

Or you could get yourself one of these and see if they will make you a toddler and baby sized one. Or alternatively a lot of those look very like the type of jumpers or 'costumes' you can buy for children at Christmas so you could just get matching ones.

Like this and this - matches quite nicely!

Right, must stop googling random things on the morning my husband has taken the two DS to the park to give me a rest and go and soak in the bath and read!

AvrilsAtonement Mon 10-Oct-11 11:54:23

Have just seen your replies Theycallmekipper and I'm off to look at all your suggestions - am feeling extremely hopeful!!! Thanks very muchgrin

AvrilsAtonement Mon 10-Oct-11 12:07:12

oh my God! The green one with the snowman is Amazing! So many possibilities! I was hoping for similar cheese-levels to the jumpers seen in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and these suggestions more than deliver, thanks!!

And the pyjamas!!!

I would have to overcome significant embarrassment to post a photo, but I will consider it. . . smile

bagsoflove Thu 20-Oct-11 05:26:17

Hi everyone,i do christmas jumper at,if you get intouch i will give discounts to us mums,if you want one design just for you i will give it a go thanks everyone nicx

tillipop Tue 25-Oct-11 21:14:51

Hi all, I do lovely Christmas jumpers that I have designed myself. Please visit my eBay shop - tillipop. If you email me with your order then I can give you a 10 percent discount for us mums!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now