Talk

Advanced search

kids must have christmas prezzies 2011

(14 Posts)
mrsmerryberry Wed 05-Oct-11 21:54:42

Any ideas what the must have toys/games/thingy gadgets are going to be this christmas for girls around the 5 year age?

I think it was the micro scooters last year.......or may be this was the year before.

Ismeyes Thu 06-Oct-11 15:48:50

DD is 5.5 and she would like a Fijit friend. I know they are supposed to be no. 1 girls toy this Christmas.

pramsgalore Thu 06-Oct-11 16:38:02

i think lalaloopsy dolls, but i have just played the fijit friend video and my dd1 said she thought they looked cool hmm

mrsmerryberry Mon 10-Oct-11 23:39:28

The Fijit friend does look cute nd the lalaloopsy is lovelly too. thanks for the ideas.

lenak Tue 11-Oct-11 11:09:48

My DD (4) has asked for Elefun and Gatorgolf - of all the annoying toy adverts on the tv, that is the only advert she has ever watched and said she wanted one. MIL is buying the gatorgolf.

I also gave her an argos catalogue and told her to decide what she wanted from Santa - she chose a kids baby grand piano (which my DM has offered to get)

I'm also getting her a VtECH Kidizoom camera because I am fed up with her trying ti nick mine!

5plus2equals7 Wed 12-Oct-11 16:13:03

Costco have lots of fijit friends in stock for £34.99 grin

Marne Wed 12-Oct-11 17:58:14

dd2 keeps eying up the lalaloopsy tree house but she's not getting it as it looks like tat, the larger dolls look cute though. We have bought her the new leappad instead.

Ismeyes Wed 12-Oct-11 18:31:48

Did they have all the Fijit friend colours and can anyone buy from there?

Matildathebrave Thu 13-Oct-11 09:39:47

My daughter has asked for the Silly Hair LalaLoopsy, they seem to be popular this year.

Also has asked for Barbie and Littlist Pet Shop figures.

mrsmerryberry Thu 13-Oct-11 21:23:23

lenak, I got lo Elefun last year and it is a really good game to play with all the family, so can recommend this one (even the babysitter likes playing it!)

The Fijits are expensive so thanks for the tip on costco, will pop down to have a look. I went and got the lalaloopsy large doll and she is really pretty.

Does anyone know anything about sylvanian families, are they any good? There are so many different setups to buy, farm, shop, house, don't know which one would be good if I were to get one. Any one got any ideas on this one??

privatename Thu 13-Oct-11 22:22:11

my ds aged 5 wants the octonaut toys

lockets Thu 13-Oct-11 22:26:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kennythekangaroo Thu 13-Oct-11 22:51:26

DD(4) loves her sylvanian families. We got some fro ebay and some when tesco did their tesco direct voucher deals last year. She just had the caravan for ages and that was great.

mogs0 Fri 14-Oct-11 17:52:27

Ds still wants a X-box. We just had another round of negotiations but I'm still not budging. He already has a Wii, a DSi and a (very old) PS2 (which was a hand-me-down from my BIL).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now