Talk

Advanced search

Xmas chocolates in aldi

(10 Posts)
olibeansmummy Wed 05-Oct-11 18:46:58

Someone

olibeansmummy Wed 05-Oct-11 18:49:12

Oops pressed wrong thing on phone!

Someone on here mentioned the other day aldi did the best Xmas chocolates so I popped in today to kill some time and they are in! Got chocolate coins, little santas and something else I can't remember but they also had Lindt style big santas and reindeers smile

ThePumpkinKing Wed 05-Oct-11 18:52:17

Ah - I wonder whether they're doing the gingerbread houses and trains again. They were fun to decorate last year.

pramsgalore Wed 05-Oct-11 20:50:26

the big santas and reindeers taste like lindt, they are lovely, look out for the packs of choc lollies very good value my dc's love them, off to check out my local one tomorrow

olibeansmummy Wed 05-Oct-11 21:10:47

I didn't see gingerbread men, but did see lots of other goodies, cakes and stuff.

I didn't get ds one of the santas or reindeers as he gets a bit overwhelmed by too much chocolate ( strange boy!!).... But will might get myself one as a treat ;)

olibeansmummy Wed 05-Oct-11 21:11:31

Oh they did have the lollies too smile

thesoo Wed 05-Oct-11 21:12:27

make your own gingerbread houses are in Lidl now £4.99

starfishmummy Wed 05-Oct-11 21:30:19

Olibeans my Ds doesn't eat chocolate either. He usually gets given lots of selection boxes.which i get to eat.......

Taffeta Wed 05-Oct-11 21:56:19

OOOO Their nougat is divine, and all the marzipanny stuff.

olibeansmummy Wed 05-Oct-11 22:26:11

Oh he enjoys chocolate but only when he feels like it and only a bit lol not like me I'd eat it all day if I could get away with it!! I had a serious chocolate craving in august and found the last selection box curly wurly in a compartment in the fridge. It was out of date but gooooood lmao

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now