Talk

Advanced search

Presents for 6month old

(4 Posts)
ScaryFairy28 Mon 03-Oct-11 23:25:11

Dd will be six months at Xmas what do I get her? Thinking I might make a treasure basket and buy her next size car seat or is that just cheap?

girlywhirly Tue 04-Oct-11 08:29:54

Car seat seems a bit boring, but DD won't notice! You could get her some toys for car seats /buggies to go with it, things that can be attached so that they can't be dropped.

Or you could wait a bit longer to get the car seat, and perhaps find it cheaper in a sale next year.

I appreciate that you will have had an expensive year so far, my DS was 4m at his first Christmas, and he didn't get much either! However, he did get new clothes in the sales and spend any gift money in ELC.

ScaryFairy28 Tue 04-Oct-11 08:39:46

I've already got her some clothes and bits and pieces but can't think of anything big she needs and she's get loads from grandparents that she doesn't need so why get her more iyswim

girlywhirly Tue 04-Oct-11 10:35:38

Yes, relatives and GP do get carried away for a babys' first Christmas! You have got DD some clothes and other bits so there's no point in getting carried away yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now