Talk

Advanced search

Best seats for the Panto?

(3 Posts)
andthisisme Sun 02-Oct-11 17:50:55

Anyone who has been to Panto (Birmingham Hippodrome but in general too) which seats do you think are best?

Ten rows back in the stalls or 4/5 rows back in the circle? DC going will be 4 and 3 and we will hire the booster seat things.

Thanks

ForYourDreamsAreChina Sun 02-Oct-11 17:53:53

Circle.

In the stalls you risk being hauled out of the audience,put on the stage and slapped about with a wet haddock for the entire performance.

(We spent the entire time last year, saying "I bet that poor Brian wished he'd stayed at home and just sent the wife and kids") They always pick someone out of the front 10 or so rows.

andthisisme Sun 02-Oct-11 18:01:43

grin There was me just concerned that the DC will have a good view.

I know what you mean though, DP and I were on the fourth row of the stalls at The Alex for Derren Brown on his recent tour, my heart was in my mouth the whole time.

Bit shocked that the tickets are £30 each for a weekday matinee tbh. I got halfprice tickets though our Homestart toddler group last year, but it has since closed (and the seats were crap, but that's what you get for the money I guess).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now