Talk

Advanced search

green helicopter?

(6 Posts)
ToothlesstheDragon Thu 29-Sep-11 19:14:04

has anyone seen a green helicopter? (has to be green)

DS (3) is just starting to understand christmas and he says all he wants from santa is a green helicopter. Had a look through the usual amazon/ebay but only finding ones that are a bit too pricy/complicated. All im looking for is a simple helicopter toy, either wooden or plastic , no need for remote control or self flying. this is driving me slowly mad

ToothlesstheDragon Thu 29-Sep-11 19:22:59

heh. just found one blush

if anyones interested this is it here its an animal rescue helicopter. he'll love it grin

chirpchirp Thu 29-Sep-11 19:25:44

How about this -
www.roceco.co.uk/solar-products-solar-powered-models-c-66/solar-powered-helicopter-green-p-874
Maybe a bit on the pricey side too.

Or this

www.hellobabydirect.co.uk/products/15052-brio-pull-along-helicopter-wooden-baby-toy.html

or this

www.elc.co.uk/Lights-and-Sounds-Search-and-Rescue-Helicopter/129641,default,pd.html

Again all a wee bit pricey but it's is his first proper Christmas! I'm such a sucker!

CaptainNancy Thu 29-Sep-11 19:44:00

depends how simple you want... but the brio wooden helicopter is green. It's lovely, we've had ours for years.

flipflopflap Thu 29-Sep-11 19:56:24

I see you've found one, but agree the Brio one is lovely. DS who's 2 is obsessed with helicopters at the moment so think I'll get him the animal rescue one too. smile

ToothlesstheDragon Thu 29-Sep-11 20:15:49

he has had beautiful brio toys (a giraffe and a turtle) and i love them so much, but he's rather outgrown them. My DD will be 10 months old at christmas so i think i'll look into getting her something similar.

It does look lovely doesn't it flipflop, he is obsessed with animals as well, so extra bonus!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now