Talk

Advanced search

Pinterest has changed

(8 Posts)
Squitch Thu 29-Sep-11 07:26:49

Hopefully it will be a bit quicker now - just in time for the newly established 'Thursday Night Craft Night' - my friend is coming round tonight so we can drink wine and make things, going to start simple with felt

winefairy Thu 29-Sep-11 11:20:24

It has but thankfully not dramatically although my 'Pin It' button doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else having that problem?

winefairy Thu 29-Sep-11 11:22:56

Oh and liking the idea of a designated Craft Night for drinking wine making things, Squitch.

Squitch Thu 29-Sep-11 11:28:40

Winefairy, of course you would! My pinning button seems to be working fine

winefairy Thu 29-Sep-11 11:49:04

Drat! Just me then. A faulty pinning button is most definitely not poncetastic.

StarryEyedMama Thu 29-Sep-11 12:12:30

My pinning button isn't working either - I've reinstalled it and it still doesn't work! Now I'll have to get on with housework instead ;) Love the idea of a craft evening, hoping to organise a christmassy one for friends. What are you making?

Squitch Fri 30-Sep-11 16:59:46

I started making a ginger bread man garland, but I have to confess I only made one ginger bread man and one heart and then I got distracted by talking. I suspect craft evening + wine is not really one of my best ideas

StarryEyedMama Sat 01-Oct-11 08:36:29

Sounds fun anyway Squitch! I go to a craft evening every year run by a local church, you pay £10 and there are about 15 different craft activities to choose from in the 3 hours, you get served wine and canapes too - such a lovely evening. Can't wait for this year's one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now