Talk

Advanced search

Dont judge me!

(8 Posts)
PonceyMcPonce Wed 28-Sep-11 16:39:46

but does anyone know the cheapest place to buy barbies and barbie furniture?

Sigh. I know.

But I do feel a bit of role play with dollies is better than tons of tv or computer games. And the dollies are pretty full on feminist chez poncey.

I wondered if there is some fab retailer selling last years bimbos dolls or kit.

Thanks

Marne Wed 28-Sep-11 16:42:02

Would she not prefer a dolls house or sylvanian families? grin (we are a barbie free house), Argos have often got offers (3 for 2, or 20% off).

5inthebed Wed 28-Sep-11 16:42:11

Smiths (or is it Smyths) is usually pretty cheap. Tesco have a half price toy thing going on atm as well, have you tried there?

ditavonteesed Wed 28-Sep-11 16:42:42

word of advice, dont bother buying any ith fsncy outfits, they all end up naked.
we have tons that were handed down and dd2 playied with them so much and not in a girly makeup fashion type way, in a this doll is me and this one is my friend and this one is my sister, now they are all going to have tea.
no idea where to get them though sorry.

thisisyesterday Wed 28-Sep-11 16:43:36

yeah here you go

PonceyMcPonce Wed 28-Sep-11 16:44:01

We have a dolls house, and a castle, and a farm, and a tardis, and a hospital, but barbies are favourite ! And a sylvanian village! With three dds, we have pretty much everything.

It is quite cool. The barbies took on the daleks with a giant k9 and rescued fifi and the flowertots.

They do read books and do sports, honest.

thisisyesterday Wed 28-Sep-11 16:44:19

wink

PonceyMcPonce Wed 28-Sep-11 16:46:11

Pmsl at Cheryl.

All our barbies look like that. They get customised.

Dd3 has made a blonde barbie look like Kerry on cbeebies. She is her hero.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now