Talk

Advanced search

Christmas Websites?

(7 Posts)
Truffleshuffler Tue 27-Sep-11 14:57:36

Hi, can anyone recommend Christmas websites? particularly for stocking fillers.

MissAmandaJones Tue 27-Sep-11 16:39:59

Not strictly Christmas websites, but jelly and blancmange, tickseed, and Hawkins Bazaar all do really good stocking fillers.

Squitch Tue 27-Sep-11 18:17:57

I got a few bits from dotcomgiftshop last night and there's some lovely bits on Brighton POD, I'm coveting a few things from there that would make lovely stocking fillers. I spent a few hours last night blissfully looking at Christmas sites and then bookmarking them into the designated Christmas 2011 folder, with the sub-folders of Christmas crafting, Christmas gifts and Christmas decorations. Tonight I may start the folder Christmas Food - LIVING THE DREAM!

Truffleshuffler Tue 27-Sep-11 18:40:31

LOL Squitch. Cheers Ladies, will have a look tonight once DS is asleep.

Squitch Tue 27-Sep-11 18:47:45

Have bookmarked jelly and blancmange and the tickseed website - thanks MissA smile

FayKnights Tue 27-Sep-11 19:16:49

I'd not heard of 'Jelly & Blancmange' so thanks for that one, there's some very gorgeous bits. I second Tickseed, their customer service is excellent too.
My sister in law has bits on Brighton POD, her stuff is fabulous!
squitch, loving your style!

EightToSixer Tue 27-Sep-11 20:05:39

Wow, thanks for those ideas have just ordered a Robin cushion for my mums birthday from brightonpod and tons of stocking fillers for DCs and niece and nephews from tickseed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now